DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying low around the hayfield- M2Zoom

Nice

Reactions: hactick
Great job! You live in a beautiful area up there in Norcal! I've also flown fast and low by the round bales in my field but not that fast! Hope to grab some footage in the next day or so showing the bales getting speared and loaded onto a trailer then I can finish my drone haying vid.

Great job! You live in a beautiful area up there in Norcal! I've also flown fast and low by the round bales in my field but not that fast! Hope to grab some footage in the next day or so showing the bales getting speared and loaded onto a trailer then I can finish my drone haying vid.
Thanks. I would love to fly through a round bale field. I saw a few others post hay videos on here so I got motivated to put mine together. Next time I would fly before I loaded two truckloads of hay because my arms were pretty shaky.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Thanks. I would love to fly through a round bale field. I saw a few others post hay videos on here so I got motivated to put mine together. Next time I would fly before I loaded two truckloads of hay because my arms were pretty shaky.
I saw your video where you drove your pickup around and loaded it with bales...that was a good one! I've only got a small field so can't fly low and fast very long without having to pull up before hitting something!

I expected that to be boring. It wasn't. Good job!

Flown in the windiest conditions I've tried yet. Broke a personal speed record at 46.6 mph in picture mode! Didn't even think to try sports mode.
Great video! That’s a lot of bales to pick up! To be young again! At least you found shade to fly your bird from!

Been into the mountains/lakes/streams stuff, but your videos (and few others have posted here) have helped me to appreciate agriculture/farming as a subject matter. Amazing some of the geometric forms and symmetry involved in modern agriculture. Active Track also works well with harvesting and cultivating equipment at work.

Thanks for helping me open up a whole new focus of attention!

Reactions: hactick and Twocalf
Been into the mountains/lakes/streams stuff, but your videos (and few others have posted here) have helped me to appreciate agriculture/farming as a subject matter. Amazing some of the geometric forms and symmetry involved in modern agriculture. Active Track also works well with harvesting and cultivating equipment at work.

Thanks for helping me open up a whole new focus of attention!
For me it's more about working with what you have available. I'd have to drive several hours to get any kind urban environment to shoot. I'd love to play around with night time hyperlapses through a city.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929