DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Mavic 2 pro with app crashing

jeplane

Reactions
I am afraid that I am being left to pasture, slowly but surely...
I am flying a Mavic 2 pro, with DJI GO 4 app, and the latest IOS (15.3.1)

The app will not open, until I delete it, re-install it, re-log in, and then I can finally fly.
The next day, the process starts all over again, so obviously, this is getting really old, and makes me want to hate DJI with passion.

Knowing that the newer drones are using DJI FLY, does it mean that I am condemned at using my pro 2 as paper weight only???

Thank you for your inputs.

Perhaps get an older phone to be used specifically with the drone. Samsung S6 here or iPhone 5s, both perfectly happy.

I am using an iPad 4 mini with 15.3.1 with my M2P, not having that problem. I was skeptical about upgrading to 15.3.1 but needed it for other apps.

What version of Go4 are you using?
I don't know about Apple (Android guy) but the newest version of Go4 for Android is only available from the DJI site
PlayStore version does not work on newest Android OS ....assume the same for Apple IoS 15

I am afraid that I am being left to pasture, slowly but surely...
I am flying a Mavic 2 pro, with DJI GO 4 app, and the latest IOS (15.3.1)

The app will not open, until I delete it, re-install it, re-log in, and then I can finally fly.
The next day, the process starts all over again, so obviously, this is getting really old, and makes me want to hate DJI with passion.

Knowing that the newer drones are using DJI FLY, does it mean that I am condemned at using my pro 2 as paper weight only???

Thank you for your inputs.
Hi I have the same problem using an iiPad (6th) generation v 15.3. Contacted DJI, they are aware of the problem and are working on a new Go 4 compatible version. They advise to check their website for the update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji