DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying over the Newaukum River

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

The Newaukum River tumbles from green mountains to even greener fields to meet the Chehalis River near the town of the same name. Before this confluence it passes through Stan Hedwall Park and under the rail bridge turned bike trail that marks the start of the long and rugged Willapa Hills Trail that crossed these low mountains and finds its distant terminus on the shores of the Pacific Ocean.

I filmed this with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro - a few scenes in the middle were captured with my Nikon Z6.

The Newaukum River tumbles from green mountains to even greener fields to meet the Chehalis River near the town of the same name. Before this confluence it passes through Stan Hedwall Park and under the rail bridge turned bike trail that marks the start of the long and rugged Willapa Hills Trail that crossed these low mountains and finds its distant terminus on the shores of the Pacific Ocean.

I filmed this with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro - a few scenes in the middle were captured with my Nikon Z6.
Beautiful location - thanks for sharing. I was wondering, when you flew through the bridge, did you use ATII mode or Position? There is a local bridge I have been thinking about flying though, but concerned about interference. Thanks.

Beautiful location - thanks for sharing. I was wondering, when you flew through the bridge, did you use ATII mode or Position? There is a local bridge I have been thinking about flying though, but concerned about interference. Thanks.

Nope, I was concerned about that myself, but I didn't have any issues with interference.

Reactions: fguthrie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98