DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying to capture the thunderstorm

KingRat

Reactions
I knew it was risky, but the way the clouds were rolling and the light was playing through the layers was an opportunity not to be missed. I got lucky, the stately home was spotlit through a small gap in the clouds.

Attachments

• Sudbury-Hall.LR-0317.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 530
love that shot awesome

Awesome shot, how did you get the greens so vibrant?

I knew it was risky, but the way the clouds were rolling and the light was playing through the layers was an opportunity not to be missed. I got lucky, the stately home was spotlit through a small gap in the clouds.
Sweet shot!!

Photography, Latin for Light Painting, is exemplified by your outstanding capture.

Reactions: basyok
Nice and thanks for sharing.

A true masterpiece. Wonderful image. Great composition, great story told in one image, and great editing to bring out the cloud details.
Dale
Miami

That is an amazing image! I would have taken the risk myself for such a stunning shot.

Spectacular! Once in a lifetime capture. Well done. Well done.

Nice photo

Fantastic! Great photo, great job

Reactions: Droniac
That. Is. Epic! Great work.

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr