DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying under the freeway

zzxrox

Reactions
Test flight to see how hard it would be to fly under the freeway to capture some cool shots of the graffiti there. The rain washed away all the vegetation so I gave it a shot. I learned a whole lot this one flight. I took a weekend to learn the basics of Davinci Resolve and I really like it. So its also kind of a test video as well.

Cool spot. Does it make me a bad person that I rewound the fall into the swamp to wat h again?
Also did the swallows nesting under the bridge ever attack the drone directly? Or just the flybys? I was scouting a bridge the other day for a future flight and there were millions of swallows

Cool spot. Does it make me a bad person that I rewound the fall into the swamp to wat h again?
Also did the swallows nesting under the bridge ever attack the drone directly? Or just the flybys? I was scouting a bridge the other day for a future flight and there were millions of swallows
LOL No even my son thought it was funny and asked to keep it in. The birds fly around my drone no matter where I fly. Humming birds seem to love it as much as the sparrows do. I try to stay away from them but its a magnet. They wern't even there until I started flying.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242