DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying with offline smartphone

siagung

Reactions
Hi guys, i'm new on drone world and i've been flying my mavic for almost a month. But there's questions i'd like to ask to you guys

1. Is it okay to fly a drone with an offline smartphone? What's the risk when flying the drone then i switch off my phone to an offline mode?

2. I've read some members from mavic pilot use litchi app, so i bought it from playstore for my OPPO F3 Plus. But i'm still afraid using it, is it really safe to fly mavic using 3rd party app than using DJI Go 4 app?

3. When i use litchi for the first time, i mean i only try to get familiar to its settings structure, i found that in litchi color profile there was art, but i couldn't chosed it for my color profile. On my DJI Go 4 on my OPPO, no art profile, but on my iPhone SE there is an art color profile. Is it something wrong with my app or drone? I use latest firmware (900) on mavic and latest DJI Go 4 on OPPO and iPhone SE

4. Between true color and cinelike, which one you choose when there's no art? I don't really like d-log profile, it's too flat for me. I edit the picture using snapseed or lightroom mobile on my iPhone SE because i don't have lightroom on my mac

That's the questions i've been keep for couple of days, sorry for my bad english. Thank you guys..

my tablet is wifi only.no issues apart from usual goapp disconnectecs/crashes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu