DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flysafe Database for Apps (Latest version)

Paul51

Reactions
OK, flew the mini today, but had a software update warning, concerning the "Flysafe Database" I couldn't update at the time, as I had no internet connection. Home now, and trying to update, but the controller is saying I'm at the latest version (01.00.01.17)

Can someone please confirm I am running the latest version ?

Many thanks.

The "Flysafe Database" contains the set of locations that you cannot fly the drone, examples are areas surrounding airports, prisons and etc. The drone will refuse to take off or automatically apply height limit when flying at these locations. It has nothing to do with firmware.

OK, flew the mini today, but had a software update warning, concerning the "Flysafe Database" I couldn't update at the time, as I had no internet connection. Home now, and trying to update, but the controller is saying I'm at the latest version (01.00.01.17)

Can someone please confirm I am running the latest version ?

Many thanks.

01.00.01.17 is the latest version of the FlySafe database.

I submitted a change request to delete a closed airport in the Milwaukee, WI area (along with supporting documentation) and was notified by DJI that that change will be included in the next release (01.00.01.18), but they said they don’t know when .18 will be out...that was back in October if memory serves.

Reactions: old man mavic
01.00.01.17 is the latest version of the FlySafe database.

I submitted a change request to delete a closed airport in the Milwaukee, WI area (along with supporting documentation) and was notified by DJI that that change will be included in the next release (01.00.01.18), but they said they don’t know when .18 will be out...that was back in October if memory serves.
Thanks. One thing less to worry about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest