DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flysafe database update fails

Reactions
Yesterday I began receiving a message on the go4 app that the flysafe database needs to be updated. I have tried do do so using DJI Assistant as well as the go4 app. On the pc, the app just closes after downloading the update. I have also tried to update using the go4 app on my iPad. The update downloads but fails to fully transmit to the MA. Same thing happens using go4 on my android phone. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

It's not you, mine failed who knows how many times to update. Eventually I just gave up and click Ignore every time the message pops up. Funnily enough though, a couple days ago, after it prompting me for over a month, I clicked Update and it finally went all the way through.

Reactions: earth3rd
I know the update reminders you have to dismiss everytime you go out to fly can get anoying. I finally updated it because I got sick of hitting ignore. But all the update did was add a bunch of recreational airports all around me that were not there before and now I have to tap on and dismiss a warning notice every time I fly. You really are not missing out on anything.

Reactions: earth3rd
I know the update reminders you have to dismiss everytime you go out to fly can get anoying. I finally updated it because I got sick of hitting ignore. But all the update did was add a bunch of recreational airports all around me that were not there before and now I have to tap on and dismiss a warning notice every time I fly. You really are not missing out on anything.
Thanks

Yesterday I began receiving a message on the go4 app that the flysafe database needs to be updated. I have tried do do so using DJI Assistant as well as the go4 app. On the pc, the app just closes after downloading the update. I have also tried to update using the go4 app on my iPad. The update downloads but fails to fully transmit to the MA. Same thing happens using go4 on my android phone. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
I have a smart controller and get the same update. I found that if I put the controller next to my wi fi router it works everytime! I found it just need a really clean data stream. Hope this helps.

So how did you get it updated?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143