DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

focus-fixers instead of reading glasses

I have ordered Focus Fixers as well. Lenses with +2.25 power and I will get them in a few weeks.
Anyway focus in my goggles re is nearly perfect now without focus fixers so I'll expect a perfect image with focus fixers.

focus-fixers

Anyone use these or any other device instead of reading glasses to bring screen on goggles into focus .

I have 20/20 vision, uncorrected.
I used off the shelf readers (+2.50) with the ear pieces removed and taped in, for two months, until my focus fixers arrived.
They arrived exactly the day they promised.
BAM! Done
It makes it all work, well.
The goggles flip up without dumping the lenses as they fit, perfectly.
I am delighted with my $60.00 investment.
DJI goggles ROCK (with focus fixers)!

The DJI Goggles have a fixed focus requiring the user to focus at less than 12 inches! Nobody watches TV at that distance. Stupid design fault.

Absolutely work! just remember to order them with 1 more diopter rating than you use in reading glasses. So, if you use a +1.5 or a +2 to read with order a +3.0 and you will be as happy as everybody else here.

I just got my focus fixers. My readers are 3.5. I got 4.0 Focus Fixers. Perfect. Snapped in easily . Work great. Worth the wait.

I have 20/20 vision, uncorrected.
I used off the shelf readers (+2.50) with the ear pieces removed and taped in, for two months, until my focus fixers arrived.
They arrived exactly the day they promised.
BAM! Done
It makes it all work, well.
The goggles flip up without dumping the lenses as they fit, perfectly.
I am delighted with my $60.00 investment.
DJI goggles ROCK (with focus fixers)!
The company says if you use your current readers as a guide, you'll need at least one diopter more for their lenses. Assuming the +2.50 shelf readers you used yielded a sharp image, do you think +4.0 would be overkill? Is +3.0 tack sharp for you? Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada