Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Length

• Color grading

• Other

• Total voters
I like your work, and what you are doing is better than anything I can do. Really really great work. Im just gonna nitpick your fantastic job.

• Try to keep clips the same length, or vary them and transitions depending on the music. I like to watch 6-7 second clips, it keeps my focus better. Anything more than that might require a transition
  • 1st clip - You might want to put a title on this clip, and even lengthen it a little bit to 20 seconds. You can also fade the music in.
  • Try to lower your yaw gain in DJI Go 4. It will make for smoother turns and clips
  • Try to make manual adjustments to keep your horizon level. If necessary, keep the "adjust gimbal window open.
  • At 2:12 you have a little prop noise visible on the left side. Was it windy, or in sport mode?
  • At 58-59s, it was a 1 second transition. Might want to extend the transition to 3-5 seconds. When playing soft, slow music, you want transitions to be more gradual.
  • At 1:28 maybe a slower transition
  • At 1:48 slower yaw
  • 1:52s great transition
  • 1:58 might want to transition to a different scene, instead of gimbaling up. I got a little dizzy
  • 2:10 how about closing credits or detail

Try to keep clips the same length, or vary them and transitions depending on the music
I usually try to, but I just didn't have much material to work with here... I used (I think) all the footage I took...

At 2:12 you have a little prop noise visible on the left side. Was it windy, or in sport mode?
Yes, sport mode...

At 1:48 slower yaw
Actually here I sped up the video...

Thank you for your advice! I'll keep this in mind when making my next video....

I usually try to, but I just didn't have much material to work with here... I used (I think) all the footage I took...

Yes, sport mode...

Actually here I sped up the video...

Thank you for your advice! I'll keep this in mind when making my next video....

Your work is excellent. Dont change too much at the same time. Just one thing per flight, get used to that change, and you will be golden.

Reactions: MKurr
Your work is excellent. Dont change too much at the same time. Just one thing per flight, get used to that change, and you will be golden.
Sometimes I am afraid changing how the hardware works... I'll try though...

Reactions: Former Member
What about filming fog in general? Any suggestions?

Best to do it at a distance ;)

If you do want to go through fog, maybe just pick a small puff, go through it quickly, and then in post, slow the clip down to make it look like you were in there for a longer time.

Reactions: MKurr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji