DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Follow me on Litchi with Mini 2?

pinzmann

Reactions
So thinking about getting this app on my Tripltek 8” for my Mini2. A major use would be follow me or tracking. My concern is will it follow up and down on hills and changes in elevation. I’m using a Hubsan mini SE right now and it does a pretty good job with GPS follow but will not change elevation.

So thinking about getting this app on my Tripltek 8” for my Mini2. A major use would be follow me or tracking. My concern is will it follow up and down on hills and changes in elevation. I’m using a Hubsan mini SE right now and it does a pretty good job with GPS follow but will not change elevation.
There is an option for that in Litchi Follow Settings. If that's on it should work, however I didn't try it.

I tested this function with Litchi and a Mini 2 yesterday. It didn't work very well. I am coming from having excellent tracking on a Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Air 2, Air 2s, Mavic 3 and Skydio 2 so I am pretty picky......the Mini 2 struggled to keep me in the image at all while my other drones using DJI apps have no trouble keeping me and other subjects in the center of the frame.

Speaking of Litchi, I received this email from them yesterday. It looks like it will be the end of March 2022 before the Mini 2 and the Air 2s can use Litchi.

Litchi Update

You may have seen the recent addition of the Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S to Litchi's supported drone models on Android. Behind the scenes we have been working hard to perfect the latest release, however some issues remain which can not be fixed until a DJI SDK update is released. We hope this update will come soon, but in the meantime follow this link to learn more about these issues and possible workarounds.
If you are an iOS pilot - we did not forget about you! DJI estimates support for the Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S to be added to the DJI SDK at the very end of March 2022. Be on the lookout for an iOS beta update with support for these new drone models in early April.
Support for the DJI Mavic 3 and RC Pro will also be added to Litchi as soon as they are added to the DJI SDK however so far DJI has not provided an estimate for these new products.
Be sure to check out our new forum at forum.flylitchi.com and share your feedback as well as any ideas you may have to improve Litchi. Remember to also vote on the ideas you like, it will help us to prioritize future development!
The Litchi team​

Speaking of Litchi, I received this email from them yesterday. It looks like it will be the end of March 2022 before the Mini 2 and the Air 2s can use Litchi.

Litchi Update

You may have seen the recent addition of the Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S to Litchi's supported drone models on Android. Behind the scenes we have been working hard to perfect the latest release, however some issues remain which can not be fixed until a DJI SDK update is released. We hope this update will come soon, but in the meantime follow this link to learn more about these issues and possible workarounds.
If you are an iOS pilot - we did not forget about you! DJI estimates support for the Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S to be added to the DJI SDK at the very end of March 2022. Be on the lookout for an iOS beta update with support for these new drone models in early April.
Support for the DJI Mavic 3 and RC Pro will also be added to Litchi as soon as they are added to the DJI SDK however so far DJI has not provided an estimate for these new products.
Be sure to check out our new forum at forum.flylitchi.com and share your feedback as well as any ideas you may have to improve Litchi. Remember to also vote on the ideas you like, it will help us to prioritize future development!
The Litchi team​
Mini 2 and Air 2s are already working on Litchi.... but only with Android devices.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61