DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro FollowTheFlag, Boulder CO Memorial

Vic Moss

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Some of you may have heard about the shootings in Boulder, CO at a grocery store. We lost 10 Coloradans last week.

Follow The Flag is a non-profit organization that flies the American Flag as a memorial to the victims of violence. They came from Salt Lake City, UT to raise this flag on Saturday. I used my P4P to help them run primary lines from one side the other other. And then back again. They used those to pull progressively larger cords and ropes across the canyon until they had strong enough ropes to anchor the flags.

I then went back and shot some stills and video this morning.

The video was with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Here's my offer to the memorial. Sadly, since the didn't get a permit, Boulder Open Space Parks has made them take it down tonight. Follow The Flag was hoping it would stay up until April 5th.

Some of you may have heard about the shootings in Boulder, CO at a grocery store. We lost 10 Coloradans last week.

Follow The Flag is a non-profit organization that flies the American Flag as a memorial to the victims of violence. They came from Salt Lake City, UT to raise this flag on Saturday. I used my P4P to help them run primary lines from one side the other other. And then back again. They used those to pull progressively larger cords and ropes across the canyon until they had strong enough ropes to anchor the flags.

I then went back and shot some stills and video this morning.

The video was with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Here's my offer to the memorial. Sadly, since the didn't get a permit, Boulder Open Space Parks has made them take it down tonight. Follow The Flag was hoping it would stay up until April 5th.

Including background information always makes the video more interesting. What a tribute to the victims. Well done!

Reactions: Vic Moss

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll