DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Footage and photos not saved to memory card

diamond2189

Reactions
Hi everyone, I just got my M3P a few days ago. Trying it everyday. Took some nice shots a day before yesterday (photos and videos). I got them all in my memory card. Yesterday again i was flying it, took some nice shots of sunset and rainbow on the other side. Few footages as well. Got home, checked the memory card, there was nothing from yesterday. Everything it was showing me was up to a day before yesterday. Checked in the dji app, there were only video footages in the dji fly app album and no photos. My memory card is completely fine, i have checked it. No errors at all. What do you guys think, where the problem is. TiA

Check and see if it hasn't somehow got changed to your internal storage on the drone.

Nothing changed. I checked it. Contacted dji support. They asked me to update the firmware. Which seems to be a lame excuse.

Strange... do let us know if you find a solution.
What do you see on the SD card when connecting the drone directly to your computer with a USB cable?

Strange... do let us know if you find a solution.
What do you see on the SD card when connecting the drone directly to your computer with a USB cable?
sd card has all the photos and videos from the previous day. Like as if it was not used at all for that particular day

In the app, Camera menu, check the "Storage Location" setting and make sure it hasn't hopped over to the internal memory (like it would if you didn't have the card inserted properly). Make sure the app and camera know there's an SD card, and it's set to use it. You might check the internal memory to see if your files are there. To do that, in the app again, Camera menu, set to "USB Mode", and connect the drone to a computer with a cable. It should mount its internal memory and the computer should be able to browse it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom