DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

footprints new drone

maathes

Reactions
hello, i rent DJI mavic air and i visited three country(slovakia,maldives,UAE) and a have this footprints.but i buy this drone from my friend and i create new account and i lost this "my" footprints , how do i get them back ??

Whose account and or 'phone' did you use to fly the original flights, your own or your friends?

Should have made your own account before flying it in order to keep the history.

i have flight data , it will help ?
If the flight records are still on the phone they will be visible if you log in with your friend's account but you can't "transfer" them from an account to another as far as I know.

when I use "fake GPS" will the flag of the country I choose load for me? I'm not going to those countries anymore and I want that flag .. I'm just interested in those flags :)

No it's the aircraft location that counts, fakegps only spoofs the pilot location.

You can download the logs recorded under your friend's account to a computer and play them using arirdata or the phantomhlep log viewer or other software but the app WILL NOT show them, notice them or play them.
I tried this some time ago and it took me a while to come to the conclusion that a DJI app will only play logs belonging-to/associated-with that app's login details.

when I ask the DJI directly if they will add a flight record to my cloud, it will be added to me in the application, right?

@maathes, it's unfortunate, but you're wandering around in the wilderness on this one. You can give DJI a try, but you're more likely to be sent wandering even further.

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair