Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

For Sale: Mymiggo Agua Stormproof Drone Lander for Mavic

Mavflyer

Reaction score
All the big retailers are selling for 149 with free shipping. Yours is over 200 with shipping. Does it include something you arent listing? Even the manufacturer has it on their website for 149

Reactions: Thwyllo

Mavflyer

Reaction score
Hey there, I presume you read the listing on ebay......listed as "buy it now or make an offer"......
I see it. I just thought there may be more included for that price since it's an open box item and the buy it now price is 40% more than buying it brand new. Just a suggestion, but in the future you would probably be better of just listing it as a bid only item. People will see that sky high buy it now price and skip right over your listing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhefe4

Mavflyer

Reaction score
....thanks for you insight...super helpful....
I know that's sarcasm, but I really wasnt trying to annoy you. I was genuinely trying to be helpful. You have zero watchers on that listing and that shouldnt be the case after being up for as long as it has been. People are basically showing no interest in the item. I've sold quite a bit on ebay and never had any success using the OBO option. I think that the OBO option is best suited for really high dollar items like cars or expensive collectibles that are hard to determine a market price for. If I were to come across your listing after searching for that item, I know I wouldn't bother. I would see that high buy it now price and think you were very proud of that item for whatever reason, and wouldnt even bother making an offer. I would just assume it would be rejected because the seller isn't being reasonable with his buy it now price, so why would be reasonable with offers. Just trying to help a fellow droner out. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: kenny d and Elhefe4

NH Phantom

Reaction score
There are also Mavic Fly more combos on ebay for 20K

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich_fpv