DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Foraging in Atumn Forest with Osmo Pocket

Quite the fungus haul! Nice video - reminds me I need to use my Pocket more :)

Reactions: Derlisz
Thanks a lot. I definitely recommend it. Actually I do more and more ground video and add the drone footage to voice it up.
Yeah, that’s why I bought mine. Just need some decent weather ?

Fantastic framing, colors, scenes and edition. I can only say congratulations for the video!

Video was shot at the beginning of autumn 2019 in couple of locations in Poland using Osmo Pocket, Mavic 2 Pro and Panasonic FZ2000. It brings back
memories from my childhood foraging in forests for mashrooms and berry's. lt was a pleasant journey back in time.
I'm really impressed with that Osmo Pocket! I have the Osmo Action. Your choice of clips was wonderful. I loved that you alternated between close up, intermediate, and far views, lots of fall colors, nice perky music track, crisp editing, and you told a nice little story in such a short film. Loved it a lot.

I'm really impressed with that Osmo Pocket! I have the Osmo Action. Your choice of clips was wonderful. I loved that you alternated between close up, intermediate, and far views, lots of fall colors, nice perky music track, crisp editing, and you told a nice little story in such a short film. Loved it a lot.
Thanks for a great review! Osmo Pocket gives us some unique possibilities thanks to it's compact size paired up with gimbal, tracking, remote operation etc. In a decent light the picture quality is also very impressive. I I had to choose between my camera and osmo Pocket I would be keeping the little guy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser