DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Force FCC mode?

dakeeper66

Reactions
With my Spark I could spoof it into FCC mode for more power. Im reading its more difficult with the MA2? Im in Australia and assume we are not getting FCC mode automatically. Any advice?

With my Spark I could spoof it into FCC mode for more power. Im reading its more difficult with the MA2? Im in Australia and assume we are not getting FCC mode automatically. Any advice?
If you’re using Android it’s not possible at the moment. If you’re on IOS use a hacked Fly app.

cheers! perfect. Well the link is.. it sounds like a pain to avoid it slipping back to CE mode. If the occusync is good enough in CE maybe I will just live with it... all that faffing around to avoid breaking the GPS spoof is a pain?? thanks again
if you are determined to tinker and hack away vs getting airborne and enjoying your flight its really up to you.
For now its not yet worth jumping around the hoops for Android.

if you are determined to tinker and hack away vs getting airborne and enjoying your flight its really up to you.
For now its not yet worth jumping around the hoops for Android.
Try a set of Yagi antennas (check you tube)...they simply slide on, and are cheap.
Much less hassle than continually spoofing your location,and remembering the start stop sequence if you've got an iPhone.
I got FCC hack on my M2Z,but for the mini,this is the simplest option for range and signal quality.
You can get them in 2.5 and 5.8.

Try a set of Yagi antennas (check you tube)...they simply slide on, and are cheap.
Much less hassle than continually spoofing your location,and remembering the start stop sequence if you've got an iPhone.
I got FCC hack on my M2Z,but for the mini,this is the simplest option for range and signal quality.
thanks for the idea but do take a 2nd look at the mavic air 2 antenna, a yagi attachment and youtube is not obvious.

Reactions: gb160
This topic is about the new Mavic Air 2, not the mini. I’m not aware of anyone selling add-on antennas for this yet.

This topic is about the new Mavic Air 2, not the mini. I’m not aware of anyone selling add-on antennas for this yet.
Sorry ...was assuming the air 2 had similar antennas to slide them on,like all other mavics..
have to say,another minus for me,with the A2 on top of no goggles,and no SC...but hey people seem to like them.
I will stick with my M2Z and MM for now

The advice is that it is probably illegal where you are. They will do you under all sorts of things undern broadcasting, transmitting and communications laws which, for reasons that are noting to do with drones, are usually quite heavy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gb160

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada