DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ForeverCAM........ just arrived

What is that?!

Found it:

I have one, but it cannot be used with Polar-Pro magnetic ND filters. I won't be using mine after all.

I have one, but it cannot be used with Polar-Pro magnetic ND filters. I won't be using mine after all.
That is too bad. Does the PolarPro mounting extend the filter too far forward or out so that the case will not fit? I would wonder if the same issue might occur with the official DJI waterproof housing (if they ever produce one) if the front of the case is made close to the lens' front.

I went for the smallrig cage, the 52mm ring is removable so it can be used with or without if I want to put my filters on. Quality on it is exceptional too.

I went for the smallrig cage, the 52mm ring is removable so it can be used with or without if I want to put my filters on. Quality on it is exceptional too.

Is this the link:

Does it have a tripod hole on the bottom? You attach what I'll call the "gopro" thingie with screws? And you have access to the battery and the usb port while in the cage? Looks good. How long was the shipping?

Yep it has multiple 1/4 threads all over and comes with a GoPro mount to screw in if needed. All the buttons and doors are accessible as is removing the battery while it's on.
Is this the link:

Does it have a tripod hole on the bottom? You attach what I'll call the "gopro" thingie with screws? And you have access to the battery and the usb port while in the cage? Looks good. How long was the shipping?

Reactions: ff22
Yep it has multiple 1/4 threads all over and comes with a GoPro mount to screw in if needed. All the buttons and doors are accessible as is removing the battery while it's on.
It seems very practical but I'd have to think about spending $50 on a cage (g)

It seems very practical but I'd have to think about spending $50 on a cage (g)
Ouch, just seen the price increase, I grabbed it at preorder price, worked out at 34 usd

Ouch, just seen the price increase, I grabbed it at preorder price, worked out at 34 usd
Yes, that might make a difference. How much was shipping and from where? At the rate I am "importing" items from China, Trump will slap me with tariffs! Unless, of course, I purchase his daughter's items!

Another attachment question: Can you have the "gopro" adapter (like the permanent one on the native cage) be attached on the bottom and still have access to a tripod hole on the bottom, too? In other words can you leave the gopro in place (so it does not get lost) and still use some tripod fitting at the same time.

Another attachment question: Can you have the "gopro" adapter (like the permanent one on the native cage) be attached on the bottom and still have access to a tripod hole on the bottom, too? In other words can you leave the gopro in place (so it does not get lost) and still use some tripod fitting at the same time.
I'm gonna say yes although it may need an extender for the tripod 1/4to not catch the GoPro mount

I'm gonna say yes although it may need an extender for the tripod 1/4to not catch the GoPro mount
Thanks for the info.

Now to get up the courage to ding my retirement funds and spend that much money! (g)

Thanks for the info.

Now to get up the courage to ding my retirement funds and spend that much money! (g)
I'm going through the kids inheritance lol. I'll get some picks of it tomorrow (left it at work Friday)

I'm going through the kids inheritance lol. I'll get some picks of it tomorrow (left it at work Friday)
Oh, pictures would be nice. I will hold off further thinking till then (g) I think their cheap shipping almost meant about a month delivery time!

I have a barebones cage that I got from China. By that I mean it is completely open with no lens cover. The reason I got it is unlike the included cage this one gives you access to the SD card door.

I swear the accessories for all these stupid gadgets add up quickly!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121