DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forgotten wrecks and junk boats of the California Delta

Awesomely sad to see so many former nice boats so badly neglected.
Great video though.
Where exactly is this??

Awesome mate, the old crane barge shots especially.
Amazing authorities allow the sunken vessels to remain, usually there are hazard or pollution issue of concern.

GREAT song choice !!
How on Earth did you get the ok use use it ??

The location is Brannon Island and Twitchell island on the California delta. When I select a song for my videos I'm "usually" allowed to upload it. when I go into the video manager on my youtube page it says "includes copywrited content" on most of my videos but it lets me upload them despite that. I have had a few videos kicked back. A lot of artists still own their work and they are not patrolling the web looking for low level violators like me. Artists that have their work owned buy a record company or another 3rd party can be a problem. A Led Zepplen song will get rejected right away and I even get a nasty message from the owners.

Cool mate, I haven't put a video together as yet, but have DaVinci downloaded now so will start mucking about with my footage sometime soon.
I was recommended a site by a mate that has loads of free music to use, you just give credit as described by each in the comments.
I'll try and find where I put the link . . . here it is . . . YouTube

Not only is it illegal to use that copywrited song without permission, it's a terrible choice of music for the visuals. That's just lazy producing.

Wow - nice video, and an interesting subject.

it's a terrible choice of music for the visuals. That's just lazy producing.
I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you there 711. I believe the choice of music provides a beautiful contrast to the visuals.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143