DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forward speed very slow post vision sensor calibration via Assistant 2

arloogoo

Reactions
Problem? My 3 months old MPP, forward speed perform very slow after twice 100% successful Vision Sensor Calibration with dji assistant 2 on Window 10 64 bit 32 gb memory laptop. The forward speed did not improve at all; on P-mode < 10 mph; Sport mode < 20 mph. I don't have any other issues except the forward speed performance. It did not matter I turned off the forward sensor or not. GPS mode never goes beyond 10 mph; Sport mode never goes beyond 20 mph. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Was unit in a crash? never

What have you tried so far?: Reset AC and RC + (Batteries) firmware to default and re-installed/upgraded the latest DJI MPP firmware.

What device are you using? iPad mini 4 WiFi + Cellular 128 gb (always in Airplane mode and wifi off when flying)

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? newest

What Go app version are you using? newest version

Any modification? none. its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps? none.

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? none.

Post #16 in this thread Mavic flying at 9-10 mph in GPS mode states a similar problem was solved by calibrating the VPS sensors.

Thanks for pointing out. I had already performed VPS sensors calibration twice with 100% complete but no improvement at all with assistant 2. I just wonder what did I miss. I checked all the configurations and setup with Go 4 apps and even reset AC to factory default setting and re-upgraded firmware and no luck at all.

Sorry about that. It teaches me to read before rushing to find a solution. Have you tried turning off the forward sensors?

One solution was a firmware rollback: Slow speed after update to latest Firmware.

I have not tried rollback yet. I thought once upgrade AC to Firmware 1.04.04 (the latest) it cannot be downgraded to lower version. I am not sure that's true or not.

I have not tried rollback yet. I thought once upgrade AC to Firmware 1.04.04 (the latest) it cannot be downgraded to lower version. I am not sure that's true or not.
I'm sorry but I do not have your answer. I have not upgraded anything for most of a year.

Reactions: NinjaNut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr