DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found a Very Great Case at Very Reasonable Price

I was going to order this goggle case.... But ali express I don't think accepts paypal.... and I don't want to give them my credit card info.

Yes, that's the price you pay for getting it in a few days opposed to waiting a month. Just depends on how patient I feel at the time

Come on man, I don't say you! But someone bought it for about $18 then resell it on eBay for $27, not bad 50% profit, I would rather wait 3 weeks than to pay 50% more thanks but no thanks.

I didn't have any problems with power button so I don't know, thanks

Maybe it's not exactly the same mold, I don't know. But have a look to the power button, is there space between power button and the side of the case, or is it in contact ?
Try to press the external side of the case a little, to know if there is enough space or not. It's important because if your Googles power up in the closed case it will drain the battery but it will become hot, that happened to many people with this case. But again, it's exactly the same shape, but maybe it's not the same mold.
But I like this case!
:)

I pushed the Goggles towards right and because of the shape, the front top corner touches the case and won't let the off/on button touches the inner case!! You're talking nonsense friend, even in a very very unlikely scenario if it turns on then battery drains it won't have any power to catch fire!! You have been watching too many movies please try not to be misleading here thank you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54