DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Drone DJI Mavic Pro 2 Zoom Redmond, WA

Hopefully it is someone‘s here and they will see this.
Thank you for taking the time to join and post this. ??

Any markings like FAA registration on it? Or serial # might be traceable by DJI if registered.
There are. I tried to find on the DJI webpage if I send them the info will they help track down the owner and it sounds like they won't. I didn't want to put too much info on the post so if someone realizes it is theirs, they can give me the serial # so I know it is theirs. I'm not a drone owner, should I post more info? Thanks Arnold.

Reactions: projectarjun
There are. I tried to find on the DJI webpage if I send them the info will they help track down the owner and it sounds like they won't. I didn't want to put too much info on the post so if someone realizes it is theirs, they can give me the serial # so I know it is theirs. I'm not a drone owner, should I post more info? Thanks Arnold.
No but will let a Admin message you and you can trust them.
@clackey @BigAl07 and they can tell you.

You can contact your local Sheriff's Office and they should have a resource to contact their LEAP Agent of the local FSDO. If they can't help etc drop me a PM and I'll see what we can work out.

KUDOS to you for trying to get it back to the rightful owner!!

Allen

Just a follow up.
I contacted the Seattle FSDO and gave them the FAA number on the drone. They found the owner and gave him my phone number. We met up at the park where I found the drone and we reunited the drone with the owner!
The owner was VERY happy and said it restored some of his faith in humanity. Not too bad an ending.

Just a follow up.
I contacted the Seattle FSDO and gave them the FAA number on the drone. They found the owner and gave him my phone number. We met up at the park where I found the drone and we reunited the drone with the owner!
The owner was VERY happy and said it restored some of his faith in humanity. Not too bad an ending.
Love happy endings!

Not very often a person reads about something like this .
Right on [emoji108]

Reactions: Howard70
Hi, are you likely to buy a drone your self now?its a interesting hobby

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy