DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have the reg number on it? If so, can the FAA actually be leveraged to get someone back their drone?

Either way, kudos to you for trying to get it back to the right person.

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately there was no FAA registration number on it. I popped the battery out and located the serial number. I called the manufacturer and they provided the email address for this forum; [email protected]. So I googled it and here I be..

Reactions: crlmjohnson
Thanks for responding. Unfortunately there was no FAA registration number on it. I popped the battery out and located the serial number. I called the manufacturer and they provided the email address for this forum; [email protected]. So I googled it and here I be..

Sure that isn't the address of the owner? I wasn't aware this forum had an email address.

Yea I thought that too and emailed the address. Of course it came back with an error msg. Mailbox full so I typed it into google sans gmail.com and found the forum, it had a micro sd card for which O lack a reader so that’s the next step

Yea I thought that too and emailed the address. Of course it came back with an error msg. Mailbox full so I typed it into google sans gmail.com and found the forum, it had a micro sd card for which O lack a reader so that’s the next step

Looks like he was a registered user here back in April but I don't see any posts of his. Maybe the forum adminisrators can see if he listed a different email address when he registered?

Looks like he was a registered user here back in April but I don't see any posts of his. Maybe the forum adminisrators can see if he listed a different email address when he registered?
Ok if they are monitoring they can weigh in or shall I contact them vfr direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000