DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic 2 Air at Lassen Volcanic Park

Wow not far from me. It's not mine though. I saw your other post. I'm not sure about the location but it may not have been an illegal flight if they did not take off from within the park. Good luck on finding the owner. We need more people like you in the world.

If you think it's yours please give me an approximate location and date/time when it got lost.

If it was Mavic Air 2, it should be registered with the FAA and have numbers displayed somewhere if owned by a U.S. resident or a foreign traveler that has it registered?

You might be able to contact local law enforcement or the FAA for contact information.
Not that they would give it to you, but may know who owns it.

You might pop the SD card out and see if there is any information on the card.

I put a text read me file on the SD card with lost and found information just in case the sticker came off of my drone(s) due to the elements of nature.

If anything, you can review the footage on the card and see what the owner has been up to before the loss.

Good luck. :)

I can't see a registration sticker and nothing of interest is on the SD. Just a few videos of the lake and and a very long one of the tree :-(.

Reactions: MA2 317
Just a few videos of the lake and and a very long one of the tree

Not that it matters but just curious if the date can be withdrawn from the properties of the video for a time of loss? ?

It can. I am not publishing it but if somebody tells me the location and time of the loss, I'll send it back.

It can. I am not publishing it but if somebody tells me the location and time of the loss, I'll send it back.

Good thinking!

Otherwise, you have done what you should and could, so no guilt in keeping it. It was both foolish and illegal to fly it without the sticker.

Reactions: fguthrie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851