DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found mavic drone

to start can post an add on your local facebook page. dont post pics but let the owner if contacted tell you any identifying marks like stickers, serial number, FAA number

you can also remove the SD card and put into your computer and search the pics for identifying info and some pilots put a DOC file on the SD card with contact info incase this happens

to start can post an add on your local facebook page. dont post pics but let the owner if contacted tell you any identifying marks like stickers, serial number, FAA number

you can also remove the SD card and put into your computer and search the pics for identifying info and some pilots put a DOC file on the SD card with contact info incase this happens

I looked around the drone and there’s no SD and no identification marks it’s just the drone and it’s battery.

Reactions: ATW
the sd would be on the back side under the battery spot. its possible a new flyer was testing it. if it was outside your home its more than likely a neighbor or someone within the neighborhood.

the sd would be on the back side under the battery spot. its possible a new flyer was testing it. if it was outside your home its more than likely a neighbor or someone within the neighborhood.
The SD compartment is empty and I put posts on social media apps saying a drone was found in my area and no one responded yet.

You should turn it over to the local Law Enforcement Agency. They have more resources to get it back to the rightful owners (hopefully).

Reactions: Thomas B
I found a lost mavic drone what are the steps in finding and returning it to its owner? I found it outside my home and wanted to find the owner.
It had an ID / Serial Tag. Some here have contacted DJI, who will not release the owners name, but they can send them an email if they are registered. Since it's a Mini - maybe not registered or person does not have a DJI account. But worth a shot.

It had an ID / Serial Tag. Some here have contacted DJI, who will not release the owners name, but they can send them an email if they are registered. Since it's a Mini - maybe not registered or person does not have a DJI account. But worth a shot.
Even to fly the mini you still need a dji account to use the fly app

Kudos for trying to find the owner of the lost drone. I salute you for your honesty and for doing this.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura