DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

found: mavic Pro

Reactions
I have recently came across this video just moments ago on YouTube I thought I would post a link to the video in hopes to help him find the owner of this bird. I myself is unaware of this location but for the person that have lost it will remember Hope this helps. (I do not personally know this person) just forwarding this information

Thank's Rick, ya never know who may see it.
Ever take your drone down to Zoar Valley? It would make a good subject.

Hmmm I wonder if this is a real story, you know the lengths people will go thru to get like on their youtube channel.I just wonder why the pilot didn't go and look for it seeing the water looked like maybe a foot deep?

Hmmm I wonder if this is a real story, you know the lengths people will go thru to get like on their youtube channel.I just wonder why the pilot didn't go and look for it seeing the water looked like maybe a foot deep?

real or not , inspiring story

no I have not. I did go to let Letchworth once it was a very windy day flew over the gorge did a few 360s and lost my position little unnerving with the forest all around me it was heard for me to locate my position had to use GPS to locate my starting point but I do fly around not as much is I would like

I myself would have looked four hours at least until it was dark. everyone's different maybe he had medical reasons not to climb down the bank or get into the very cold water. or was just unaware of where exactly it drop (I very much hope it is not a hoax). and that I'd done my part. is far as the video don't put a like or thumbs up. but if it's true I hope this helps and that someone would do this for any of us if needed

So this guy has a license plate number for a rental car. He also has a date from the video file timestamp. He (or his friend the cop) can contact the rental car company and find out who rented that particular car on that particular date. I'm shocked nobody thought of this already. :confused:

if he registered it the FAA mite have his address or there a lost and found on the FAA site too

Rick the rental car place would have his address in there records just a thought

I was thinking the exact same thing. but due to privacy rights I'm sure they would not. but they could have at least forwarded that information. some people just can't be bothered.
I just seen that he was making an effort and was running out of resources I thought I could help

again I do not know this person or have direct contact with them, just trying to help out

Can anyone tell me why they covered his face? The only true clue of who he is on his video flying next to the Rent-A-Car ? Surely the man would not mine being seen to get precious Mavic back. Especially one with DJI Care Refresh. This is not a child that he is trying to protect by doing so. Show his face,and it will be home with the week.

Yeah I seen that video, seems to me that the car rental would have a record in that time span and it would be easy to determine who was in possession of that vehicle at that time. After having lost my mavic pro for a couple of days I know that I would not rest until I had retrieved it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio