DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found the Perfect Soft Case!

crbalch

Reactions
So I posted up a case earlier but realized shortly after that it is too tight for my Mavic. I searched far and wide to find this case which is perfect for me.

I need something that I can store my Mavic in, but quickly take and throw in a backpack for when I travel. I am able to carry this by itself as well, in case I'm just walking out for a quick flight.

It holds the Mavic, remote, a minimum of two extra batteries, extra props, and the gimbal clamp/protector.

It's by this company BUMB and the quality isn't necessarily 5 star, but it's got all the features I need where others fell short.

BUBM Portable Electronic Accessories Cable Organizer Carrying Bag,Travel Carry Case(Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DDICXS2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Uw2fybXNEABCC

Here are the pics:

Inside view:
8e678259e65d693bd58581fdad18f521.jpg

71707ca387eac27c5c12f69b371f7fbb.jpg

Outside view:
14bcd176dbcbdf446e2039bb48427fd1.jpg

Depth (4"):
9e6c63c46ca6380e9479ad4da6168860.jpg

Inside my North Face backpack:
0b50b5f992317f74833ddc42b67297fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nice find mate. Would it fit 3 batteries?

Sent from downunder

Last edited:
This might be a specific request but do any of you guys also have an Osmo? I want to find a soft case a lot like this but be able to include my Osmo and charger. An all-in-one DJI mobile studio.

IMG_0322.JPG
Just got my case too this thing is awesome way better then the dji case! Thanks for the recommendation! Fits my extra battery spare props, car charging cords etc

I bought this the other day. I haven't received my mavic yet but the dimensions of it will allow me to carry everything including charger and a few batteries. Fits great in my backpack while storing everything else I have in there as well. It's very stiff so will give some rigidity protection for the drone.

Mountainsmith Kit Cube Bag, Anvil Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EWNJ7DW/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_.Y.gybEJPQTW7

I bought this the other day. I haven't received my mavic yet but the dimensions of it will allow me to carry everything including charger and a few batteries. Fits great in my backpack while storing everything else I have in there as well. It's very stiff so will give some rigidity protection for the drone.

Mountainsmith Kit Cube Bag, Anvil Grey Amazon.com: Mountainsmith Kit Cube Bag, Anvil Grey: Sports & Outdoors
How did that work out for you? I am looking for a soft case that I can carry basically just the mavic, controller, and a couple batteries with that I can throw into a backpack.

How did that work out for you? I am looking for a soft case that I can carry basically just the mavic, controller, and a couple batteries with that I can throw into a backpack.

Check out the polar pro soft case

It fits the mavic, controller & 2 additional batteries.
Including the installed battery, that's 3 batteries in total.

The case is also contoured to the mavic's shape. So it tapers in a way that makes it more compact than regular rectangular shaped cases.

I'm very interested in it.

PolarPro_DJI_Mavic_Soft_Case_grande.png

So I posted up a case earlier but realized shortly after that it is too tight for my Mavic. I searched far and wide to find this case which is perfect for me.

I need something that I can store my Mavic in, but quickly take and throw in a backpack for when I travel. I am able to carry this by itself as well, in case I'm just walking out for a quick flight.

It holds the Mavic, remote, a minimum of two extra batteries, extra props, and the gimbal clamp/protector.

It's by this company BUMB and the quality isn't necessarily 5 star, but it's got all the features I need where others fell short.

BUBM Portable Electronic Accessories Cable Organizer Carrying Bag,Travel Carry Case(Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DDICXS2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Uw2fybXNEABCC

Here are the pics:

Inside view:
8e678259e65d693bd58581fdad18f521.jpg

71707ca387eac27c5c12f69b371f7fbb.jpg

Outside view:
14bcd176dbcbdf446e2039bb48427fd1.jpg

Depth (4"):
9e6c63c46ca6380e9479ad4da6168860.jpg

Inside my North Face backpack:
0b50b5f992317f74833ddc42b67297fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Many thanks for this heads-up! Just got one of these -- seems ideal; I packed mine differently (two batteries in LiPo-safe sleeves go head to head nicely in the middle for balance, with the Mavic and controller on each side -- and room for 'phone on top of the batteries).

Just a bit too big for my current daysack, however. What model of North Face is in your picture? The North Face website is very unfriendly and does not give internal dimensions .... :-(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters