DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Found the sun on Mt. Rigi in Switzerland!

You better go back into Hibernation , as there is not a soul on this planet that is going to be able to compete with this.

Just the details of the intro , the fly thru title and the floating titles on the water were awesome.
But than you have had to add some of the most appalling scenic views of beauty on top of that. Nope thats to much.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on the Water.

You better go back into Hibernation , as there is not a soul on this planet that is going to be able to compete with this.

Just the details of the intro , the fly thru title and the floating titles on the water were awesome.
But than you have had to add some of the most appalling scenic views of beauty on top of that. Nope thats to much.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on the Water.
Sorry I'm awake now ;) Thank you very much!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
If it had to be one word to describe your work in this video, it would be MAGNIFICENT, yes loudly.
You created a bit of a masterpiece here, so much so I subbed to your channel.
When I have time I’d like to look at others you’ve done, lots to learn not only the videography, but editing and putting the perfect music timed to the footage.

Maik, I always love your movies, absolutely stunning, mate!
As a (former) paraglider and now a drone pilot; how do you deal with paragliders in the air? Must be difficult every now and then to keep separated from them?

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
If it had to be one word to describe your work in this video, it would be MAGNIFICENT, yes loudly.
You created a bit of a masterpiece here, so much so I subbed to your channel.
When I have time I’d like to look at others you’ve done, lots to learn not only the videography, but editing and putting the perfect music timed to the footage.
Thank you my friend! Glad you like it!

Maik, I always love your movies, absolutely stunning, mate!
As a (former) paraglider and now a drone pilot; how do you deal with paragliders in the air? Must be difficult every now and then to keep separated from them?
Thank you!
I try to avoid paragliders and not fly when any are relatively close by. I had actually planned to fly my last battery at the paragliding spot, but since they were there, i decided to film them by hand instead.

Absolutely stunning! The best video production I've seen in a long time.
What video editor do you use?

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much for your kind words ;)
I use DaVinci Resolve Studio 17, I first used the free version and fell in love, so i paid for studio, which has some additional fx, otherwise not much different from the free version. It also crashes much less than premiere (still does sometimes but has great recovery, never lost any work)

I thought it was spectacular!! Your video cuts timed with the music really highlighted for me. And, you're really good at the "reveal" shots.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929