DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

found this charger

wombat

Reactions
in the for sale section, my charger does not light up and does not show all batteries fully charged, in fact I have no display on my original charger, is this a mod by DJI or a after market charger ?

Charger 1.jpg

thanks Dw911, I thought it might be, I'll stick with the original one

I've never used this one, but it does have many good reviews here and here on Amazon.

Last edited:
For anyone looking to buy one of these, just be aware that is a sequential charger, meaning it will charge 1 battery at a time. When it's done with the first battery, it moves on to the next one.

For anyone looking to buy one of these, just be aware that is a sequential charger, meaning it will charge 1 battery at a time. When it's done with the first battery, it moves on to the next one.

Hi Rob,that is how my original charger works, but once it does the first one all 4 lights go out on the first battery and the next battery starts, but that charger shows all 4 batteries with all lights on, is there a reason for this ?

Hi Rob,that is how my original charger works, but once it does the first one all 4 lights go out on the first battery and the next battery starts, but that charger shows all 4 batteries with all lights on, is there a reason for this ?

Maybe when you first turn it on, all battery levels light up, in which case in that picture they were all fully charged already.

The picture below shoes the charger in use, only 1 battery level is displayed, and it's charging at 13.1v. (but 0 amps haha)

FS Charger.jpg

Thanks Rob, I may get one if my original one stops working later down the track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder