DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV for Mavic?

Still waiting for my mavic...
But I am looking for FPV for Mavic? Possible?

What do you mean? Like goggles? Because if you have read anything about the mavic you know that you have first person view through your mobile device.

This is discussed many times on the forum. Search and get your awnser. Per now i think no you cant.

Last edited:
Reactions: murmur70
Short summary yet:
No, you can't connect standard video or HDMI goggles to the Mavic remote.

Solution 1:
Wait until DJI will deliver their own special goggles announced together with Mavic

Solution 2:
Use the Litschi app instead of DJI Go and its Cardboard mode together with any Google Cardboard compatible goggles

Solution 3:
Use a Nvidia tablet which has a native HDMI output instead of your phone and connect your goggles to the tablet.

Another option will be to use the HDMI output from the CrystalSky monitor. That product hasn't been released yet though.

Last edited:
Are they over taxing themselves?
This sounds like a problem every company dreams of running into. Just hire more employees. No?

This sounds like a problem every company dreams of running into. Just hire more employees. No?
It's not that simple of course, unless you want them getting in each others way you need the facilities and manufacturing capacity for them. But you still need the ability to get the products to market without alienating your customers with no information and repeated delays.

At any rate, I would love, love, love! to have a problem like this.

DJI is creating it's own ecosystem right now. Creating products such as the Mavic that "only work" with their FPV goggles. Very Apple like.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98