DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Forum?

SabrToothSqrl

Reactions
So, I love my Air 2, it does everything it says it does, and does it well... but...

it tops out at 42 MPH, which, when you add wind, drops fast.

I'm looking at the FPV one, but I'm not really all that interested in the FPV part, only that it films 4k and does 90 MPH.

I have a subject I'm trying to keep up with and it has a minimum speed that's essentially more than my 42 mph top speed...

can you get the FPV without the goggles? I'd be happy just flying it like my Air 2. Can I used my Air 2 controller to control the FPV one?
thanks

Your not going to get 90 unless your flying in manual. 60
is it. You can connect your device to the goggles but won’t see any
info just what the camera sees and no your controller won’t work.

dang... 60 would be enough for what I need though. Thanks I'd love to test one even. I just wish mine did 50 at least... ideally 60 or 100 lol.

Last edited:
Regarding your subject heading.
A few with the new DJI FPV drone do post videos here, I don’t think it’s banned or frowned upon.
For more technical info and real discussion, there is not a dedicated DJI FPV forum as such, but the forum owners have put a section for this new drone in the sister forum FPV Pilots.
Click the link the bottom of the page for that forum, and look for the sub forum.
You need to register there (or any of the other *Pilots forums) like you do here.
Here’s a link for simplicity for you.

Reactions: dirkclod
Matter of opinion. 2 different animals.
DJI FPV and other FPV setups aren't different enough to make cost comparisons irrelevant.

But yes, of course it's opinion, thus the qualifying "might". (another edit) Having said all that, I'll probably end up buying the DJI FPV at some point. It is an interesting hybrid, I'll have to admit.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR