DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV glasses - any suggestions?

Pedro

Reactions
So I have a Bush 7" tablet with HDMI out so I can connect my Headplays to it, not sure what the latency will be, will try tomorrow but other than the Moverio BT300 which aren't out yet in the UK plus they are silly money, does anybody know of any other small profile VR glasses (not goggles) with HDMI input?

I could use the Moverio BT200s but your need an HDMI adapter which cost as much as the glasses..

I found these but not sure how good they will be: Head-mounted HD Display FPV Aerial Video 3D Glasses Black for DJI Phantom 3 | eBay

Thanks..

Attachments

• 20161122_192520_resized.jpg
    20161122_192520_resized.jpg
    909.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 20161126_180028_resized.jpg
    20161126_180028_resized.jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: Mr Spock
So I have a Bush 7" tablet with HDMI out so I can connect my Headplays to it, not sure what the latency will be, will try tomorrow but other than the Moverio BT300 which aren't out yet in the UK plus they are silly money, does anybody know of any other small profile VR glasses (not goggles) with HDMI input?

I could use the Moverio BT200s but your need an HDMI adapter which cost as much as the glasses..

I found these but not sure how good they will be: Head-mounted HD Display FPV Aerial Video 3D Glasses Black for DJI Phantom 3 | eBay

Thanks..
Try these for SUPER COOL !!!

Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses (Developer Version Only) | Smart Glasses | Wearables | For Work | Epson US

So do you want them see-through or not? Mentioning the Moverios points to a yes, but then the link you gave is for a no.

So do you want them see-through or not? Mentioning the Moverios points to a yes, but then the link you gave is for a no.

Preferably see through but failing that I was after a pair that were small and transportable unlike the Headplays.. :)

Just trying to help. [emoji1598]

Fly safe and within the law. Protect our hobby... [emoji482]

Has anybody tried or know whether Google Glass would display the tablet/phone screen?

Unless you could get them to receive a screen share from another device running the GO app, I doubt so.

I'm using my Sony HMZ-T3W which is probably the best non-VR HMD out there, but it costs as much as the Mavic and is becoming hard to find.

Nice find, love the form factor..

welcome

Not sure I would take a gamble on them at that price without some reviews though.

I have a headplay and an apple lightning to hdmi out. It was $50 for the adaptor. Anyone know if that combination would work for fpv with my "not here yet" mavic?

I have a headplay and an apple lightning to hdmi out. It was $50 for the adaptor. Anyone know if that combination would work for fpv with my "not here yet" mavic?

If you are using your lightning port for your Headplay how will you connect to your controller?

Nope it won't, unless you're flying with the phone only through WiFi, but you can't use the controller.

I have a pair of these on pre-order

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje