DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPVtosky Waterproof Mavic 3 Case question

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Does anyone have this case? I have an MC-Cases for my FPV but they are not available yet for the M3 in the model I want. I want to know the M3 won't rattle around in the FPVosky case if I'm not using the strap which I don't expect to use. Too much bother when flying from inside a car and going from place to place when it's sub zero temps. I'd think the strap wouldn't make much difference in terms of the drone rattling around but... Thoughts? Other good/bad on this case? FPVtosky Case

Does anyone have this case? I have an MC-Cases for my FPV but they are not available yet for the M3 in the model I want. I want to know the M3 won't rattle around in the FPVosky case if I'm not using the strap which I don't expect to use. Too much bother when flying from inside a car and going from place to place when it's sub zero temps. I'd think the strap wouldn't make much difference in terms of the drone rattling around but... Thoughts? Other good/bad on this case? FPVtosky Case
Sub-zero temps eh? You should read what those temps will do to your batteries as well as the entire electronics in the drone. It also will void your warranty. You can do it, but just be aware that it will ruin your drone and negate any warranty.

Sub-zero temps eh? You should read what those temps will do to your batteries as well as the entire electronics in the drone. It also will void your warranty. You can do it, but just be aware that it will ruin your drone and negate any warranty.
I could simply not fly for over half of the year LOL. It will be what it will be but if you live in North Pole, Alaska and have a drone you can either put it away for half the year or live with the consequences. As for negating my warranty It will be interesting if that issue arises but in the event of a lost drone or some such nonsense I also have insurance from State Farm to cover that eventuality. Thus far, no issue with the batteries. In fact they hold up surprisingly well as I never use them when they start cold; they are always room temp when the flight begins. Works for me well enough.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa