DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frame Rates

Reactions
HI All,

I have recently shot from a Mavic 2 Pro at 60fps (actually 59.94). I did 5 takes, each of the video files except one has the 59.94 frames the odd one has 29.97 (half the frame rate of the other clips).

My question is how can this happen? I check the drone as soon as I realised the frame rate was different on my last take. The recording info on the drone camera set up (after the shoot) says "2688 x 1512 / 59.94p" which is how I set it at the beginning of the shoot.

The only shooting difference between the last take and the four other takes was that I used Active Track (in P Mode) using the Spotlight feature.

I doubt Active Track would effected frame rate ... is there any hidden switch I may have tripped prior to flight beyond the standard camera settings feature?

Note that each of the files frame rates were checked post flight from the SD card with the different frame rate showing on one of them as described above, in other words I hadn't futzed with them thats how they arrived off the drone.

Any clues people?

Thanks in advanced

perplexed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143