DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 France '21 part 3 Volcans d'Auvergne

ikkel

Reactions
Part 3 of our 16 day roundtrip in France is online. This time we were in the volcanic area of the Auvergne.

This was once one of the most active volcanic areas in the world.
The volcanoes have now been exhausted, but the pointed peaks and hills are still there.
A wonderfully rugged area that you should explore. According to many one of the most beautiful volcanic landscapes in Europe.

This vast area includes 4 volcanic mountain ranges, the mountain range "chaîne des Puys", the Monts Dore, the Cézallier and the Cantal mountains, but also a granite plain, Artense. The villages in the region are small and atmospheric and among the most beautiful in France.

Everything is shot with Dji Osmo Pocket, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Mavic Pro

Part 3 of our 16 day roundtrip in France is online. This time we were in the volcanic area of the Auvergne.

The volcanoes have now been exhausted, but the pointed peaks and hills are still there.
A wonderfully rugged area that you should explore. According to many one of the most beautiful volcanic landscapes in Europe.

This vast area includes 4 volcanic mountain ranges, the mountain range "chaîne des Puys", the Monts Dore, the Cézallier and the Cantal mountains, but also a granite plain, Artense. The villages in the region are small and atmospheric and among the most beautiful in France.

Fantastic video!!

Hi ikkei
That area of France is quite scenic and your video shows it off very well.
However I'm curious as to why there is a flickering throughout the video that looks as though it maybe the props?
Looking at the equipment that you used there is nothing untoward there. Perhaps it's the editing package that you use?
I'm looking at it on a fairly recent MacBook and I don't think there's a problem with the video card as other videos appear ok.
Regards
Chris

Reactions: ikkel
Hi ikkei
That area of France is quite scenic and your video shows it off very well.
However I'm curious as to why there is a flickering throughout the video that looks as though it maybe the props?
Looking at the equipment that you used there is nothing untoward there. Perhaps it's the editing package that you use?
I'm looking at it on a fairly recent MacBook and I don't think there's a problem with the video card as other videos appear ok.
Regards
Chris
Thanks for the nice reply. I don't really see any flickering on my video's here, sometimes a little stotter perhaps that I notice afterwards from using a filter thats not high enough. And offcourse on vacation, once gone and afterwards you notice on a bigger screen some stottering then it's to late to go back and make new shots instead.
Sometimes I do have troubles with a halo due to the humidity of the gras in the morning in a certain angle and the sun in the back of the drone.

Last edited:

Maybe I have old eyes but I did not see any flickering. Great video, beautiful country. All I have are oceans.

Thanks for taking us along - You sure are capturing some spectacular areas! This one is no exception. Beautiful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00