DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Franksr from Madison, WI

Franksr

Reactions
Maiden flight today of the Mavica. Still have a lot to learn. Video was recorded sideways but at least
I didn't crash it. First time flying anything. It was a good time.

Welcome to the Mavic Pilots forum Frank. If you have any questions about the Mavic you can ask here and get the help you need. You will learn with time and practice. Be safe and have fun.

Reactions: Franksr
Welcome to the Mavic Pilots forum Frank. If you have any questions about the Mavic you can ask here and get the help you need. You will learn with time and practice. Be safe and have fun.

How do I see out the camera using my phone? It was so bright out, I couldn't tell it was recording the video sideways?

Hi Frank, the light source is one reason I ordered DJI goggles because of bright sun light. Some pilots use a hood from Hoodman or some other source. You and I are just about the same age and for us older pilots we need all the help we can get with our eyes! If I am correct you don't even have to use the phone with the goggles because photo's and video's can be done with through the goggles or the RC.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hi Frank, the light source is one reason I ordered DJI goggles because of bright sun light. Some pilots use a hood from Hoodman or some other source. You and I are just about the same age and for us older pilots we need all the help we can get with our eyes! If I am correct you don't even have to use the phone with the goggles because photo's and video's can be done with through the goggles or the RC.

Let me know how the googles work out. Thanks.

I tried signing in and it didn't recognize my username or email address.
However, I clicked "View this thread" from your email and it logged me right in?

Attachments

• login errors.jpg
    login errors.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 4
I tried signing in and it didn't recognize my username or email address.
However, I clicked "View this thread" from your email and it logged me right in?
Hi Frank, this is weird. Should you have added the sr with Frank? We are soon going to get a mandatory firmware update from DJI and we all (pilots) will have to register again with the new firmware. The new update should come out within days if not sooner.

As you should of seen on the picture previously attached, I tried logging in with both username & email. I tried again this morning and I logged right in.

I just noticed that all 4 of the propellers are scratched up, even though I had a no crash first flight? It did land in tall grass where the blades were hitting the top of the grass, is this what caused these scratches? Everything I've read says I need to replace the propellers, is that correct?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada