DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Freaky experience flying FPV first time

CaveDrone

Reactions
I finally flew FPV using my newly purchased HOMiDO V2 Googles and Litchi on my Mavic with a 6 foot USB cable to the Galaxy S5.

First I had my wife sit on a Lawn chair wearing them with a 6 foot USB cable connect to the Remote while I flew using the remote only, She started laughing when she saw herself and then after a bit got very quiet. She got very motion sick and didn't say anything! What a Trooper!:confused:

My Turn, tooled around my back yard for a while at low level and rotated toward us about 50 feet away, I see my wife touch that "person" sitting next to her then a split second later I felt her touch my shoulder! I jumped out of my skin! What an out of body experience that was !! :eek:

For $80, this setup is great! I wear glasses and I am near-sighted. I wear these things without them with no issues at all, The HOMiDO'S have wide focusing range and you can also adjust for different eye spacing.

(For the Drone police, my wife was acting as a spotter and my tree-less yard is surrounded by trees no way for it to get away)

sorry if this was too long....:oops:

Can you link to the Amazon page where you purchased the goggles? I am experimenting with this setup and the first set of goggles rested on the bridge of the nose and were very painful. There was also not enough adjustment in them to allow me to view without some vision distortion.

Reactions: sacballa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54