DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free Tablet Mount Giveaway!

Zee_Bass

Reactions
Printed this file off thingiverse but unfortunately my iPad Mini 2's performance suffers when running the DJI Fly app. I get the CPU error after only a few seconds.

Anyways, I thought one of you fine enthusiasts might be able to use it. It's free of course, you just have to pay the shipping. It doesn't weigh much so first class envelope shipping won't cost much. Maybe $3 or $4 depending on your location.

I would prefer for it to be shipped within the US for obvious reasons for ease of shipping.

First come, first serve.

Let me know and we can work out the details. I would prefer to just invoice the cost of shipping via PayPal and send it that way.

Depending on the interest, I guess I could print more of these on commission if there is a demand.

20200606_143338.jpg20200606_143342.jpg20200606_143347.jpg20200606_143355.jpg20200606_143403.jpg

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Hey, I'd like to get this, thanks for offering!
No problem. DM me your email and address and I'll send over the invoice via paypal for shipping costs.

Glad it can be used by someone opposed to going in my garage can!

Edit: Sent you a message!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonprophet
Cool, do you have anything or ideas for using a phone in an Otterbox Defender case? It is JUST too big to fit in the mount.

Cool, do you have anything or ideas for using a phone in an Otterbox Defender case? It is JUST too big to fit in the mount.
I would just need the case you are talking about to design something around it. Let me take a look and see if there is anything out there.

i am late :D, anyone get it
Yeah, someone claimed it. But, after speaking with the Admins I've gotten their okay to make these for you guys if you're interested. More or less the cost of materials, shipping and time.

There is a ton of other stuff I could print for the community too depending on the demand for it.

Anyways, let me know and we can talk more. Once I get some free time I plan on making a post about it but my kids are being demanding today! Lol

What printer did you use to fabricate this holder?

I’m looking for a top mount for my MA2 to hold a Firehouse Arc ll strobe. Hate to have to buy a printer and make one myself, pricey!!
I saw one that snaps onto the battery but can’t find them for sale anywhere.

I’m looking for a top mount for my MA2 to hold a Firehouse Arc ll strobe. Hate to have to buy a printer and make one myself, pricey!!
I saw one that snaps onto the battery but can’t find them for sale anywhere.
Let me take a look and see what I can find.

BassNasty- I’m all set, I found the top mount on Etsy $10
thanks!

Reactions: Zee_Bass
BassNasty- I’m all set, I found the top mount on Etsy $10
thanks!
Would you mind sharing that link, my friend? Ironic that you're in Maine also, as I'll be taking the family up there for an extended weekend in July. Beautiful place to live!

BassNasty,
Etsy.com, look for “DJI Mavic Air 2 Top Mount Anti-Collision Strobe (Mount Only)“ sold by Misschrissy

Reactions: InterstateP
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada