DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

free 4 k editor

Davinci Resolve 14 is free and very complete. Most people don't even have to buy the full version because the added features are mainly aimed at professional production studios. Should you still need it, it is only 299$, which is a bargain for what it offers.

As with all video edit software, it runs best on a beefy configuration with i7 proc, 16GB Ram, 4GB GPU, and a fast harddisk or even better a raid array.

Reactions: vanim8
I just started using Openshot it is open source and free. I am new to video editing I hope this helps.

Pinnacle studio 21 is very full featured and intuitive ie: lower learning curve as video goes. I've been editing for broadcast since long before computers were part of the mix. Remember the old truth of good-fast-cheap. You only get two.

Reactions: Jamie.B
Pinnacle studio 21 is very full featured and intuitive ie: lower learning curve as video goes. I've been editing for broadcast since long before computers were part of the mix. Remember the old truth of good-fast-cheap. You only get two.

I can vouch for Pinnacle System 21. I've done plenty of audio editing, but never video until now. I downloaded Ultimate and you get tons of support and access to online help, which I have used extensively.

Jake

Where did you do your broadcast editing.
I too did broadcast editing as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ