DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free Live drone videography training on Tuesday, April 19

FlyingFilmmaker

Reactions
Site
flyingfilmmakerpro.com
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be hosting a free live webinar for the launch of my drone videography course next Tuesday (April 19). I'll be sharing my top 10 secrets to cinematic drone shots as well as doing a live Q&A at the end. Also will be offering a 50% discount on the course for the first 2 days.

Anyway, the webinar is going to be jam packed with valuable information on shooting and editing (and color grading) drone videos, so if you're interested in drone filmmaking or want to improve your drone videos, go check it out and sign up. The webinar room will only take 200 attendees so depending on how many people sign up, you might want to make sure to get registered now and show up on time. 🙂 Also, if you can't make it to the live event I'll be sending out a replay to those who've registered.

Register here: https://flyingfilmmakerpro.com/mpwebinar
(More info on what I'll be covering on the registration page.)

Just thought some of you might be interested in getting in on this.

Do you have a Youtube channel? I’d love to see some of your work!

Reactions: FlyingFilmmaker
“Germany” looks great! Stunning first shot. Subscribed :)
I look forward to checking out the other content.

“Germany” looks great! Stunning first shot. Subscribed :)
I look forward to checking out the other content.
Thanks!! I always try to put one of my best shots at the beginning of the video.

Last edited:
I would have joined this did I not have college on Tuesday.
Regardless, hope it goes well.

I would have joined this did I not have college on Tuesday.
Regardless, hope it goes well.
Thanks! Appreciate it!
If you'd like to still get in on it in some way, I'll be sending out the replay after the webinar (to the registrants), and if you'd like you can email me if you have any questions that don't get answered in the webinar. 🙂

Beautiful shots / editing / synchronization with music in your Germany film.

Helicopter shadow at 1:37? Shot from the helicopter???
Thanks!! The music and editing are a HUGE part of making everything look and feel great.
As far as the "helicopter shadow" at 1:37, I shot that clip out the window of the jet I flew into Germany on, so it's actually the shadow of the airliner. All the other shots that look like they're from a drone are from a drone though. 😆 Good catch on that, you're the first person that's noticed it (or at least that's let me know).

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be hosting a free live webinar for the launch of my drone videography course next Tuesday (April 19). I'll be sharing my top 10 secrets to cinematic drone shots as well as doing a live Q&A at the end. Also will be offering a 50% discount on the course for the first 2 days.

Anyway, the webinar is going to be jam packed with valuable information on shooting and editing (and color grading) drone videos, so if you're interested in drone filmmaking or want to improve your drone videos, go check it out and sign up. The webinar room will only take 200 attendees so depending on how many people sign up, you might want to make sure to get registered now and show up on time. 🙂 Also, if you can't make it to the live event I'll be sending out a replay to those who've registered.

Register here: https://flyingfilmmakerpro.com/mpwebinar
(More info on what I'll be covering on the registration page.)

Just thought some of you might be interested in getting in on this.
Update 4/18/22. Just discovered that the company my site is hosted on had it's server go down causing the shortened link in my post to quit working. If you click the link in the original post it no longer works. Here is the direct link to the signup page which should be working correctly. https://webinarkit.com/webinar/registration/625568ba992af98f7c7dd239

Thanks! Appreciate it!
If you'd like to still get in on it in some way, I'll be sending out the replay after the webinar (to the registrants), and if you'd like you can email me if you have any questions that don't get answered in the webinar. 🙂
Whoops. Only just saw this. Is this offer still available?

I can't do tomorrow but please keep us posted if you hold any more of these.
I don't have plans right now to do any more of these live, but as I mentioned, I'll be sending out a replay to those who register. And you can also shoot me an email if you have specific questions after watching the replay. 🙂👍

Reactions: Pondhopper
Just thought I'd share the webinar replay here if anyone wasn't able to attend the live event and still wants to get in on it.

Watch the replay: https://webinarkit.com/replay/625568ba992af98f7c7dd239

Just FYI the 50% off of the full course offer on the webinar page is only valid for 1 more day.

Was great to have several of you from here on Mavic Pilots attend the webinar and join the course!

I'm about to start the composition/movement videos in the shoot section. Looking forward to the edit section.

I have a photography background so the exposure, wb, etc was old hat but there were some good, drone-specific tips.

I'm about to start the composition/movement videos in the shoot section. Looking forward to the edit section.

I have a photography background so the exposure, wb, etc was old hat but there were some good, drone-specific tips.
Glad you're finding the content useful! 👍 A photography background definitely makes things at lot easier!
I think you will find the edit section quite useful. As I said in the webinar, that's where the magic is at. 🙂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54