DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free mavic sunshade OMG!!

Matty p

Reactions
Hi Guys.
Don't throw away your battery boxes the black box which is in the white box is perfect for a sunshade plus also having the angled visor at the front shades even more. Just slice a gap at the side of box then slide your phone in. Simple

Attachments

• IMG_20170401_030903.jpg
    IMG_20170401_030903.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 1,521
  • IMG_20170401_030939.jpg
    IMG_20170401_030939.jpg
    691.7 KB · Views: 1,471
Hi Guys.
Don't throw away your battery boxes the black box which is in the white box is perfect for a sunshade plus also having the angled visor at the front shades even more. Just slice a gap at the side of box then slide your phone in. Simple

Cool! What size phone was that? / (I'll be using an iPad Mini 4 henceforth).

Nice idea, I like it.

Rob

I think one of the downfalls of the controller is that it cover the light sensor on a iphone. Causing screen to dim all the way.

I think one of the downfalls of the controller is that it cover the light sensor on a iphone. Causing screen to dim all the way.

Yes, but swipe from the right side of the screen to bring up screen within DJI Go that will let you adjust brightness easily.

Does it make it hard to fly having to move your hands around the box to reach the controller ?

Hi Guys.
Clever!

I use this sunshade all the time.
It's much better than the one I bought online because you can adjust the tilt on the front narrowing the the light that comes in and that really makes the difference!

Reactions: Soundtekk
If it's an Android, just unclick the auto-brightness box, and set the brightness to your liking. I'm sure the iPhones have something similar.

Nice! But could you please post some more pics, I can't really figure out how you cut and mounted the box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll