DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free two-hour Mavic Pro video course

jimheid

Reactions
I hope this post isn't considered spammy, and I trust the admins will kill it if so!

I'm a senior content manager at Lynda.com, the online education website, and I'm the instructor in a "tips and tricks" course on the Mavic Pro that we recently published.

I've spent a LOT of time lurking here this year, and I've learned so very much about the Mavic Pro from the experts who so generously share their time and expertise here.

ANYWAY, I'm posting this to let folks know that we have unlocked the entire two-hour course for the next three weeks -- a token of thanks to the Mavic Pro community.

You can watch it at the URL below. There's no email registration of any kind required. Just click and watch.
*IMPORTANT: After you watch the "welcome" movie, you may see a "sign up for a free trial" banner. No need to sign up! You can access all the videos in the course by using the Contents tab along the right side of the course window.

DJI Mavic Pro: Tips, Tricks, & Techniques

Oh, and there's a shout-out to MavicPilots.com near the end of the course. :)

Happy July 4 holiday to my fellow pilots in the US!

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent
I hope this post isn't considered spammy, and I trust the admins will kill it if so!

I'm a senior content manager at Lynda.com, the online education website, and I'm the instructor in a "tips and tricks" course on the Mavic Pro that we recently published.

I've spent a LOT of time lurking here this year, and I've learned so very much about the Mavic Pro from the experts who so generously share their time and expertise here.

ANYWAY, I'm posting this to let folks know that we have unlocked the entire two-hour course for the next three weeks -- a token of thanks to the Mavic Pro community.

You can watch it at the URL below. There's no email registration of any kind required. Just click and watch.

I missed the free part, after I watched the 1minute & 39 second intro, I was required to sign up for a trial subscription.
Classic bait & switch.

check the "content" box on the right hand side, you can watch the other free parts over there
Thanks!!!

Works perfectly without having to create an account. I would have hated it if you had to register for the free material.

@jimheid: Please update the original post to reflect this information. Unless you are familiar with the website, it seems like you have to sign up to get the rest (even though you posted that no registration is needed).

Reactions: BigEegit and ray3l
I missed the free part, after I watched the 1minute & 39 second intro, I was required to sign up for a trial subscription
I was able to watch the videos without signing up for a trial.

Reactions: BigEegit
Thanks!!!

Works perfectly without having to create an account. I would have hated it if you had to register for the free material.

@jimheid: Please update the original post to reflect this information. Unless you are familiar with the website, it seems like you have to sign up to get the rest (even though you posted that no registration is needed).

Thanks for the head's up -- I've edited my original post to reflect that you can access all the videos using the Contents tab! Definitely no need to sign up to watch the whole course, and definitely no bait and switch intended!

Thanks Jim, loved the videos, great info in there! This is a great set of videos for all to watch. I appreciate you posting this and letting us know.

Thank you very much Jim for this great tutorial!

The one thing I am missing is the transcript/subtitles for the first video in section 4, the tips for the rc.
As I am hearing impaired I cannot follow what is important in that section. Could that be restored?

Thanks!

Nice set of videos. As a newbie some of these helped answer some questions I've had.

Thank you for the video gift; I like your presentation style - and Happy Independence Day USA to you as well!

*IMPORTANT: After you watch the "welcome" movie, you may see a "sign up for a free trial" banner. No need to sign up! You can access all the videos in the course by using the Contents tab along the right side of the course window.

Thank you. This has already cleared up a few questions. And I love that it's in chapters so I can view what I'd like and when. Well done.

Did not have time to watch them all but I will say this... QUALITY production! very nice presentation!

Jim, it feels like finding a big nice box under the Christmas tree. The course is amazing, thanks !

Reactions: 1K2GODrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke