DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini "Free Your Mind" Cinematic Video

Just a HERO

Reactions
Hello mates! Happy to come back and share around the final version of this video!
As usual, only recorded on groud with a GoPro HERO 10 Black, while in the air, with the good old MAVIC MINI. YES! Just a Mavic Mini...

Seriously looking forward for an upgrade somewhere this year, if the wife agrees 😁

I would also be very happy if you guys would share your opinions about the entire video. Would love to learn what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right!

Reactions: W2EJ
I think the video is great. Perhaps the only thing I didn't care for on the video was the hand out the window. Definitely not at the beginning. My only other comment (for now) is that I don't get is how the video connects to the title "Free Your Mind". When I think of that I almost have preconceived thoughts of almost psychedelic. I'm sure others will disagree, but that's my take on it.

Reactions: baristabob
I like it! Very well done!!

I think the video is great. Perhaps the only thing I didn't care for on the video was the hand out the window. Definitely not at the beginning. My only other comment (for now) is that I don't get is how the video connects to the title "Free Your Mind". When I think of that I almost have preconceived thoughts of almost psychedelic. I'm sure others will disagree, but that's my take on it.
A bit severe melodramatic if you ask me! And I was distracted by the neck tattoo. A little "Rod Steiger'ish", or Rod Serling (Twilight Zone-like).

Reactions: Tufargon
Very well done. Very exciting. Music choice, voice-over and sound effects were great. The title did not fit so much. But the mini did some great shots.

I know you're not making a cinematic trailer for a real movie so I shouldn't judge too much but you put it out there for us all to see. I agree with with Tufargon in that there is no story to follow and it just felt like another chance to make a dramatic trailer. The color grading didn't all match which made some parts feel like cinema while others more like TV. The neck tat was distracting to me too unless it had a reason to be there and, whoever the "actor" was, didn't pull off looking like an action hero at all and it just looked like the cameraman either made a cameo or had a friend stand in. Sorry to crap on this one but your other one was way better and shouldn't have been so closely repeated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000