Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Freighters in the Bay

Barry B

Reaction score
Another good picture....cant get out with the drone here in the UK nothing but wind and rain...

Drone on

Reaction score
Nice.

Still images have 50% greater resolution than does even 4K...12MP still versus 8.5MP 4K video

Davinci Resolve supports Dynamic Zoom where in you define the start and stop points of a still image zoom in/out. You may be interested in trying it. One of the best aspects of Dynamic Zoom is that the target of the in/out movement is defined by the user. i.e. it does not have to be the center of the frame.

Hi Clackey

Racin8de

Reaction score
Loc
Rhode Island
Pretty sweet... Nice shots, like you I also prefer to fly over the Bay where I'm located. There are so many Less things you have to worry about, well besides going for the plunge. I've done it twice and hope the last...It's so much stressless for me anyway... Keep on Keeping on!!

Reactions: AngryGardener

AngryGardener

Reaction score
Nice.

Still images have 50% greater resolution than does even 4K...12MP still versus 8.5MP 4K video

Davinci Resolve supports Dynamic Zoom where in you define the start and stop points of a still image zoom in/out. You may be interested in trying it. One of the best aspects of Dynamic Zoom is that the target of the in/out movement is defined by the user. i.e. it does not have to be the center of the frame.

Hi Clackey
Interesting, thanks. I did not know that!

Meta4

Reaction score

AngryGardener

Reaction score
Reactions: Meta4

AngryGardener

Reaction score
great shots, we get ONE boxships where i live and managed to catch this today
Hello Southampton- I use www.shipfinder.com to get additional information about the freighters... where they came from, where they go next and how old they are.

I like also enjoy night flights, but the exposure times are longer so it has to be very calm on the water.

Reactions: Nine-Oh and Coskier

FoxhallGH

Reaction score
Loc
UK - Suffolk
Reactions: Meta4

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kjinet