DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OmniDrone Aerial

Reactions
Hey guys, thought i'd chuck some cuts together with the footage I've been grabbing.

Video 1:
St. Croix River Crossing / Stillwater lift bridge / 4k drone video by OmniDrone Aerial:

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Admins forgive me if this should be in the youtube sticky thread. I'm new and know not what I do.

I have a little advice... In your first video, I wasn't a fan of your transitions personally. Also maybe get a bit closer to a subject and move slow instead of staying really far up for a long time like you had at the beginning of your video. Second, maybe align your clips to fit the music and I have learned through experience that jump cuts work very well. I think your timelapses were also a little fast but that could be just me. If you want to check out an example of my work, here one is!

Reactions: OmniDrone Aerial
I have a little advice... In your first video, I wasn't a fan of your transitions personally. Also maybe get a bit closer to a subject and move slow instead of staying really far up for a long time like you had at the beginning of your video. Second, maybe align your clips to fit the music and I have learned through experience that jump cuts work very well. I think your timelapses were also a little fast but that could be just me. If you want to check out an example of my work, here one is!

Thank you for the suggestions! It wasn't until after I exported the video and watched it a couple times that I realized the transitions were WAY too much. I agree with you on all points and will implement more proper film editing techniques in the future. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Reactions: ceschulz
I think you guys will agree that this one is a vast improvement. I had never used Premiere Pro until 2 days ago :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom