DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fresher to Drones

Redvers

Reactions
Hi all,
Afraid I've got to apply for a new driving license shortly because somehow mine runs out this November (26th actually - take note) and reason is I'm about to outlive the current one! Ah well at least CAA ain't too bothered about such trivialities as I've passed their test, got my 'wings' and ready to go with my Mavic Air 2. Easier said than done - so please persevere with what you might think are inane questions/problems because my very first gripe is THERE ARE NO MANUALS!
Redvers

Hi all,
Afraid I've got to apply for a new driving license shortly because somehow mine runs out this November (26th actually - take note) and reason is I'm about to outlive the current one! Ah well at least CAA ain't too bothered about such trivialities as I've passed their test, got my 'wings' and ready to go with my Mavic Air 2. Easier said than done - so please persevere with what you might think are inane questions/problems because my very first gripe is THERE ARE NO MANUALS!
Redvers
Um, there are manuals. Full manual is available on the DJI website for all of their drones...in multiple langauages.

Specifically for the MA2 take a look at Mavic Air 2 Downloads

welcome to the forum,i know what you mean,about the licence im am on my second one, they only last three years it broke my heart that i had to send my green paper one in before they would give me a plastic id card one

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi all,
Redvers

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

In the UK, they drive on the wrong side of the road. That's why it's tough to get a driving license! ;)

The MA2 is a terrific machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Hope you got the flymore kit. There are over 100,000 of us worldwide to help you grow as a pilot and photographer, as well as many UKers who can help you decipher the quagmire of CAA rules.

Be sure to read and reread the manuals. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and/or lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to retrieve them before the inevitable happens.

Sorry about the Fly App. We all hope that DJI will upgrade it without such tiny fonts and icons.

Happy Flying!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929