DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From DJI - chat thread about shipment vs order date

jve40

Reactions
Ok so i ordered my mavic Jan 14. Been sitting on blue on payment but nothing on shipping. So i got on chat and asked.

• Hold for a while, i will check it for you. Thank you
  • staff.png

Shiimy
    as per check that your order will ship out around 31th
    • staff.png

Shiimy
      when you place the order it's available to ship out within 10 working days but if we have engouh stock we will ship out it earlier

Reactions: treytexag
That's scary. Their website says 3-5 days until shipping.

That's funny, I ordered 12-29-2016. Got it 1-16-2017. Took 18 days. Ordered direct from DJI.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I also ordered my from DJI. I placed the order on January 9 and received the shipped & tracking email January 20. At the time the DJI website stated 7 to 10 days shipping after payment confirmation. According to tracking it's supposed to be at my house Thursday morning January 26. I ordered the Mavic pro fly more package. This holds true it'll be 17 days from order to receiving it.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered my Mavic Pro in DJI official site at Jan/24 and my status don't pass of the Payment part. So today (feb/03) i chat it to cancel my order and the guy said:
" So let me try to inform you that your order is already process, and upon checkinf it, it was stated that it is already past the due for the shipment time and I do apologize for the delays, it was delayed becuase your order is currently out of stock. and Ill make a follow up for this. 

"

They don't have it in stock!!

I ordered my Mavic Pro in DJI official site at Jan/24 and my status don't pass of the Payment part. So today (feb/03) i chat it to cancel my order and the guy said:
" So let me try to inform you that your order is already process, and upon checkinf it, it was stated that it is already past the due for the shipment time and I do apologize for the delays, it was delayed becuase your order is currently out of stock. and Ill make a follow up for this. 

"

They don't have it in stock!!
just told me the same I'm cancelling, I've had one on order since October and haven't received one. so will wait for Mavic 2 I think!

My biggest problem right now is trying to find batteries. Anyone have a source?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser