Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From the Netherlands my introduction

Rymnd

Reactions
Site
www.rymnd-dronevie.nl
Hello everyone!!,

My name is Raymond, i live in a village called Tereijden, really next to Breda in The Netherlands.

since no good time ago my interest has been aroused. start with toy drones. I liked it very much. Moments later via the well-known Chinese web store. Purchased a drone. With a 1080P camera, good specification, for relatively little money. Finding a drone in the Netherlands with the same specifications and for that price is also difficult.

Then the affinity of not only flying started, but looking in the floor in aerial video & photography started to stimulate.I wanted to know the access.

Further deepened, I wanted to try a Tello. The experience of flying with that was totally of a different level than I was used to. So I quickly returned this and searched for a good drone with 4K camera, so had the DJI Mavic Air and flew with pleasure.

I wanted more and then the Mavic PRO 2 came out. I have renounced my mavic air. And I proceeded to purchase the Mavic 2 PRO. I have been in possession of this since last November. It has become a real hobby. Good update such as the precision landing that followed later. Enjoy flying with this drone.

Currently very possessed with the depth of the murmuring. I've read a lot. Hereby I share my last montage of the NAC Stadium, this is the football club of Breda, in the Netherlands.

NAC Stadium/Rat Verlegh Stadium by day - April 2019 in 4K

As an amateur pilot I now have an instagram account and a youtube linked to a web address.
IG: @dronevie
YT: www.rymnd-dronevie.nl - DroneVie YT-Channel

Tips are welcome, don't judge too critical = don't forget I'm just an amateur or beginner pilot.

speak you on the forum, greetings,
Raymond

Reactions: msinger
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hello everyone!!,

My name is Raymond, i live in a village called Tereijden, really next to Breda in The Netherlands.

since no good time ago my interest has been aroused. start with toy drones. I liked it very much. Moments later via the well-known Chinese web store. Purchased a drone. With a 1080P camera, good specification, for relatively little money. Finding a drone in the Netherlands with the same specifications and for that price is also difficult.

Then the affinity of not only flying started, but looking in the floor in aerial video & photography started to stimulate.I wanted to know the access.

Further deepened, I wanted to try a Tello. The experience of flying with that was totally of a different level than I was used to. So I quickly returned this and searched for a good drone with 4K camera, so had the DJI Mavic Air and flew with pleasure.

I wanted more and then the Mavic PRO 2 came out. I have renounced my mavic air. And I proceeded to purchase the Mavic 2 PRO. I have been in possession of this since last November. It has become a real hobby. Good update such as the precision landing that followed later. Enjoy flying with this drone.

Currently very possessed with the depth of the murmuring. I've read a lot. Hereby I share my last montage of the NAC Stadium, this is the football club of Breda, in the Netherlands.

NAC Stadium/Rat Verlegh Stadium by day - April 2019 in 4K

As an amateur pilot I now have an instagram account and a youtube linked to a web address.
IG: @dronevie
YT: www.rymnd-dronevie.nl - DroneVie YT-Channel

Tips are welcome, don't judge too critical = don't forget I'm just an amateur or beginner pilot.

speak you on the forum, greetings,
Raymond
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro. Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks you!

I just replaced gimball for a new one after a crash. With what reading here and watching YT clips.

Back in the days I repaired iPhone. Drones are not my speciality. But now I know my mavic 2 for inside and outside. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji