DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From where I buy cheap and quality drone for kids?

droneforkids

Reactions
I am in search for drone for kids which should of good quality and most important should be cheap. Your help will be highly appreciable.

What is your budget ?

I see from your signature it's about 100 usd

Last edited:
Reactions: itsneedtokno
Hi droneforkids Welcome to Mavic Pilots
It all depends on what you call cheap.This is a DJI Mavic forum & while they are not cheap they are value for money.
The Mavic Mini with a fly more combo (extra batteries, propellers, carry case) is around £450, is that cheap to you ?

Do you mean for your kids to fly ...or to destroy? The DJI Spark is a tank. It's very sturdy and and a great flyer. Don't tell the seller you're buying it for your kids. In all due respect..If it were me ..I'd start raving about a drone I know nothing about..the Mini ;)

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
I found the Tello to be a good value. Not easy to fly outside, especially with wind, but it's vision sensor gives stability comparibly to GPS stability. Drone itself with one battery is less than $100. Combo with 3 total batteries and charging hub (so you don't have to babysit charging all three) is less than $150. Neither option includes a USB charger.

Now with accessories that you might want such as a remote control or a case can bring that up to $200+

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo