DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front arm repairs

Rdwilliams

Reactions
Trying to replace the front arm on Mavic 2 pro and sadly re-installing the spring hinge is whipping my butt. I’m going to have unit all scratched up and end up breaking something. Looking for some help

Trying to replace the front arm on Mavic 2 pro and sadly re-installing the spring hinge is whipping my butt. I’m going to have unit all scratched up and end up breaking something. Looking for some help
Go to Youtube, type your post heading and look for the video that shows you how to replace the pivot/spring assembly. I did mine, it worked... no scratches or broken parts!

im trying to replace the left front arm of my M2Z. Can you please share the video you saw on how to set the pivot/spring as i cant find it on youtube?

im trying to replace the left front arm of my M2Z. Can you please share the video you saw on how to set the pivot/spring as i cant find it on youtube?
Sorry for the delay

Let me know if you need to source the part

Reactions: GoGo22 and BigAl07
Sorry for the delay

Let me know if you need to source the part
He was asking about the front arm. Any videos of your guys doing that. I'm in the same boat; have to replace the whole arm just to fix a cracked foot, but tensioning it looks like it might be tricky. I can't find a single youtube video showing front arm removal on a Mavic 2.

will get my techs to post something on the next arm repair

standby
Thanks, that'd be helpful, especially tensioning the axis shaft. Although I did realize that there are a few videos about attaching the Mavic Pro front arm, and it seems they're very similar to the Mavic 2.

He was asking about the front arm. Any videos of your guys doing that. I'm in the same boat; have to replace the whole arm just to fix a cracked foot, but tensioning it looks like it might be tricky. I can't find a single youtube video showing front arm removal on a Mavic 2.
Done finally!
let me know any other repair videos I can post that will be useful for this wonderful community

Reactions: Sprinter and GoGo22
Done finally!
let me know any other repair videos I can post that will be useful for this wonderful community

Thanks a lot. That's exactly what I was looking for. I was hoping there was an easier way than trying to force the bracket into place after the arm was in place as I saw in a few other videos.

There’s a tool available for the Mavic pro for sale from dji parts portal for $140 but nothing for the m2p as of yet

There’s a tool available for the Mavic pro for sale from dji parts portal for $140 but nothing for the m2p as of yet
It's actually very easy following your video. I completed the arm replacement with no issues. Thanks again. But it's a real shame DJI made the feet so hard to replace without having to replace the whole arm.

Reactions: DDS

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent